04 January 2017

Christmas and New Year

 This was our first Christmas in our new house. The dog has the run of the house here so most presents were put up high out of reach. We had Christmas day here with family and friends on Christmas Eve and got up at 2.30 am Christmas day to drive to Sydney and fly to Perth. Perth is 3 hours behind so we arrived in Perth at 10 am and had Christmas day with family in Perth. It was exhausting but fantastic. We had a great week with lots of time spent with family and friends.

We arrived back on New Years eve and watched fireworks in the bay from our house.
I am going to sew more this year and started with a WIP. I have a lot of WIPs but cant bring myself to list them. I have listed all the new projects I want to do and then started this courthouse steps block which is not on the list and I don't know where it came from. I love it. I think I will make a runner for the buffet but really want to make a quilt one day.





No comments:

Post a Comment