23 June 2017

Zombie Book and fabric purchases coming up

It has been a great week. I won a $50 fat quarter shop gift voucher from Melissa at Happy Quilting. How exciting as this more than covers shipping to Australia. Even with the exchange rate, fabric is cheaper in the U.S. Tomorrow I am going to the Sydney Quilt Show. I am looking forward to it. We actually have a small local quilt shop now which is great but they don't have a huge selection and as usual in Australia, it is expensive. I am making sure to make some purchases to try and keep it open. It will be great to see so much fabric and quilts all under one roof in Sydney.


I love this  tall tales block by Quilt with Kate. I have no idea what I am going to do with it. I might make a quilt with lots of different books.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on winning the gift certificate! Fat Quarter Shop is always a good one to have. I love you block too and that Zombie fabric :)

    ReplyDelete